Are you passionate about delivering gifts with a difference? Have you got a creative flair and enjoy working in a small business? Here are details of our permanent, part-time and casual job openings:
GIFTING SUPERSTAR | BLOOMETTE WANTED
We are currently looking for a GIFTING SUPERSTAR | BLOOMETTE to join our Auckland Business, based in Albany, New Zealand
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service and creative flair
- Maintaining an outstanding shop condition and a high level of food production standards
- Assist with the sales process by managing daily orders and dispatch
- Work alongside Manager to reach monthly sales targets and working closely to support Sarah to drive the business forward with creativity and initiative.
We are looking for a Sales | Shop Assistant to help create and produce Edible Gifts that will wow and excite our customers. Duties include: preparing and making a range of stunning edible gifts from our Bloom Bible for delivery around New Zealand. Managing the inbox and orders for online sales, liaising with couriers and inspiring and motivating temporary staff during peak periods.
- This is a full-time position, but we would consider two part-timers or a job share for the right combination of applicants.
- Hours are 7 am to 4 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Weekend work and additional hours will be required during peak periods.
What makes a great Bloomette?
Someone who is happy, enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude and a bright and positive personality. We are looking for a person with a strong work ethic and creative flair. A Floristry background would be great but not essential. The goal is to build upon our existing excellent customer service and quality production to increase growth and revenue as well as develop and expand our product range. We are looking for someone who operates as efficiently as possible in terms of production, administration and customer experience – making continual improvements in these areas from both a time and cost perspective. This person will be a real team player and love the opportunities and challenges that working in a small business brings.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and the highest of health and safety practices
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits for incoming phone orders
- Answer customer queries and questions through our social networks as required from time to time
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Proven work experience in sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Must hold a work permit or NZ residency.
Our purpose at Edible Blooms is all about ”Inspiring Happiness”...
With our customers, their recipients, our partners and suppliers, and most importantly – our team!
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment and the flexibility that a small business offers for the right applicants who demonstrate a commitment to our gifting ethos and great results.
In addition to the ‘feel good’ factor we all get out of what we do day in day out, here are some of the tangible benefits staff can enjoy by being on the Edible Blooms team:
- Receive a bonus day of annual leave for your birthday when you’ve been with us for 1 year
- Eat all the chocolate you would like to at work!
- Eat all the fruit you would like to at work!
- Staff discounts on product
- An annual ‘incentive bonus’, which will vary each year, for achieving great results.
If this sounds like you, then please complete the form below and or email us your interest with a brief outline of your experience and why you want to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email or through the form, please include your answers to the following three questions:
- Describe a time you had to resolve a problem with an angry customer.
- Describe a time you worked with a colleague to solve a problem in the workplace.
- Describe a time you helped out a colleague who had a personal issue or was unable to come to work. How did you help them?