We are committed to creating a brighter future through Sustainability Innovation
At Edible Blooms we love doing our part to help the environment and finding innovative solutions to achieve our sustainability goals. It’s been our number one focus that we started in 2019 and continue to roll out new initiatives through 2020 and beyond. We are thrilled to share our active role in making the world a cleaner place for ours, and future generations.
In 2016 we set a three year goal to make all our packaging 100% reusable or recyclable. We’ve searched high and low for alternative options that still give our products that big smile on arrival, and we’re super pleased to let you know that we are close to completion of this project. Woohoo!
Some of the environmental ticks we have accumulated to date include:
- Edible Blooms signature tinware is completely reusable – they can be found in many offices throughout the globe as a pen container, and as display pots in gardens and homes.
- Bouquet sticks are made from 100% recycled paper and go straight into your recycle bin after your bouquet has been enjoyed.
- Printing materials are carbon offset and we only use environmentally friendly ink. Wherever possible we also only print on 100% recycled paper stocks.
- Our patented bloom holders are not only refillable (yes, that means 100% reusable!), they are produced using biodegradable additives in their production process.
- We proudly use cardboard. Our most recent and exciting addition to our sustainability movement is the use of bespoke cardboard bases to create the shapes of our amazing bouquets. You won’t see any floral foam products at Edible Blooms, just brown cardboard inners that you flat pack down for your standard domestic recycle bins. Have a look below at this exciting new innovation.
Know someone who can help us achieve our goal, or have an idea on how to help? Holla at us – we’d love to hear from you: email@example.com